Pages

dimanche 2 octobre 2011

Looking for El dorado...

Hello les nomades !

Quand on m'a demandé si je voulais être interviewée pour Refinery 29 j'ai cru rêver. A présent que c'est chose faite, je ne pourrai jamais assez remercier Nicolette Mason pour cette opportunité !


When I have been asked to be interviewed for Refinery 29 I thought I was dreaming. My heart stops for 5 sec. Now it's done I can't thank enough Nicolette Mason for this opportunity !


I feel like someone arriving in a new land, the heart full of hopes... 
And nothing better to illustrate this feeling that the statue of liberty.

NYC, juin 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Je me sens comme quelqu'un qui débarque sur une terre nouvelle, le coeur plein d'espoir... 
La statut de la liberté représente bien ce sentiment.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre commentaire !
Thank you for your comment !